Fused art glass experience
Want to make your own artwork?
We offer tutorials where you create your own works of art.
Cost: $330 per person
(up to four people by arrangement)
- Three hours tuition and supervision at Christina's Glass Art studio
- Base glass
- Coloured glass (transparent and opaque)
- Mask and glasses
- Use of equipment
- Frit (wide range of powdered and coloured glass)
- Enamel paints
- Postage of finished products
- Handmade native timber stands
- Tea and coffee supplied!
During the session, we will cover:
- Health and Safety briefing
- Bring closed footwear and avoid wearing clothes that drape.
- We provide safety equipment.
- What you can make
You will be able to make:
- one piece 10cm by 6cm
- one piece 10cm by 10cm
- one piece 15cm by 15cm OR 20cm by 10cm
Handmade recycled rimu stands will be supplied to complement your artwork.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit per group when you book.